Electricity distribution products, prices and contract terms
Below you will find price information on electricity distribution and connecting to the electricity network, as well as our terms and conditions.
Private customer electricity distribution products
Prices are in the network service charges
General Electricity – same price around the clock (Yleissiirto)
- You consume electricity mostly at daytime and your form of heating is other than electricity.
- The product is suitable for detached houses, apartment houses and terraced houses as well as holiday homes.
- The distribution price is the same around the clock and all year round.
Night-time Electricity – cheaper distribution at night (Yösiirto)
- You also use electricity at night and you have electric heating.
- The product is suitable for electrically heated detached houses and terraced houses.
- The distribution price becomes cheaper when the day time turns to night time.
- The Night-time electricity is measured every day at 22–07.
Seasonal Electricity (Kausisiirto)
- You have the option of supplementing the electric heating with other options during the winter season.
- The product is suitable for detached houses and terraced houses with storage electric heating.
- The distribution price becomes cheaper when the winter season turns to summer season. The price also gets cheaper at night and on weekends during the winter season.
- For Seasonal electricity the winter weekdays are from Monday to Saturday, November 1 to March 31 (1.11.–31.3.) at 07–22.